Sunday, March 12, 2006

the only permanent thing in this world is change

what can i say? its been a while since i updated my blog. i must admit, i still have apparent fondness for this blog which i have painstakingly put together during those endless, sleepless summernights.

as i have said in the title.. change is the only thing permanent in this world.. and one of the major change in my world recently is having to move from qc to the province of Bulacan. Though i still study in PLM, its still a major change for me. I'm still a city gurl through and through-make no mistake about that. I must admit though that coming home to the province is much more relaxing than having a home in the city.

newei.. since we and my family moved, my net connection is severed and here i am renting a pc.. hahhhyy.. :((

ciao..

No comments: