Thursday, February 17, 2005

Carbonara, AI, and School Elections

I dunno why but i suddenly have the urge to know how to make Carbonara. I must be goin nuts. I plan on making one by sunday. Where the fuck will i find parmesian cheese??!! oh well, fuq it, im gona use processed cheese instead. pure butter? damn... i don't even know what that looks like. Star margarine and dairy creme are butter to me and i am quite sure that those products aren't "pure" butter. Ahh. what the hell, i'll probably have a better chance of making a good carbo if i employ the help of my ever loving and very affectionate sistah...... yea, ryt.Xp

Weehh.. 6 out of the 6 people that i was rootin for in AI got through; anthony federov (the guy that had a throat infection and was diagnosed to have no voice at all yet look at him now... he sings and looks like Clay!!), Anwar Robinson (the music teacher.. so cool, calm and confident. he does stevie justice by singing his songs), Mario Vasquez (the cutie from new york-i thought he was a filipino. he looks a bit like echo dnt yah think?!great voice too!), Constantine Maroulis (roc on dude! its about time AI had their share of head bangin great fun), Carrie Underwood (aww, the country girl, awesome looks and even more awesome voice.. a bit naive but it's great on her, love her song selection-id like to know the title of the song she sang last..) and Mikaila Gordon (the preppy and in your face attitude had won me over since day 1-not to mention her great voice.. so cool and she's my age.. wow..) I think the talent that AI got this year is even better than last season, but don't get me wrong the last season was spankin but these contestants.. wow.. i think the viewers will be blown away this year...

man.. di ako pinayagang mag-overnight to discuss stuff about the election. i wasn't all that disappointed though but i would have liked to go through with it with eyes wide open and i don't believe i can do that if i don't converse with my fellow candidates. I don't have the confidence yet to handle this. man oh man...

No comments: