Thursday, February 10, 2005

another day...

Hmmm, paramg gusto kong bawiin yung 2nd paragraph na naisulat ko ditto kahapon. Kasi parang di ko naman siya talaga.. u know, gustong gusto. Siguro naiinggit lang ako sa kanya or something. I dunno..

Natatawa ako kanina sa FX. May foreigner na sumakay, sa gitna. Katabi ko siya. From his accent, siguro british or English sya. Syempre ako tong si deadma, wa pake, although nahahagip ko yung mga pinaguusapan nila nung babaeng nasa dulo. Parang business associates sila although from what I saw of the woman, she looked more like his maid. If I didn’t hear her speak in straight, fluent and flowing English, I would have really dismissed her as his… you know… it’s not like I haven’t seen some foreigner dragging a filipina “companion” around who looked like something that you would usually find at the end of a leash and introduce her as his wife or would start making out when he thinks it is private enough for American standards. Nung una pa lang, apprehensive na ako. Pano kung may sumakay ditong sobrang taba? E di ipit nanaman ako. For the first time in my life, I was able to appreciate the height and body built of Filipino men. They don’t take up much room.. (heheheh..). back to my story, Que horror! Yung sumiksik nga sa tabi ko ay isang matabang babae. Buti na lang di sya matangkad kaso.. pucha pinagsisiksikan niya yung sarili nya sa kakatiting na space. She was wiggling and she was making it uncomfortable for me. But I have to give it to the foreigner. He did not try tricks Filipino men usually try in that situation (which is using their elbows to try and touch your boobs). He kept his hands together and tucked them between his legs. I appreciate that cuz I am very ticklish and I hate having another person touch any part of my abdomen. Still, the ever so insensitive woman started fidgeting again, throwing an apologetic smile at the foreigner when he looked her way. She didn’t seem to notice that it was I to whom she is being a moron to. Thank God their destination is not that far (although I believe the fx driver overcharged them). It just pains me to see us Filipinos going out of our way to please foreigners when our brothers and sisters who are in their country are discriminated against, treated as slaves and condemned to being an inferior. I wish we were a bit more like the french. They have so much respect for their country that they expect the foreigners to speak their native tongue when conversing with them as long as they are staying in their country.

Tommorow, another day. I wish na sana makapagpraktis na kami sa rhetoric. Naiinis na talaga ako…

No comments: