Wednesday, January 26, 2005

untitled poems by yours truly

untitled 0
Bring me to life
Give meaning to my song
Be the shiny sharp knife
that cuts right through all my wrong
Wake me up inside
Unleash the passion in me
Take my lips and give me life
Hold me hostage to set me free
Take me captive in your arms
Bind me to your side for eternity
Give me days of bliss and nights so warm
A love secured in the hands of destiny

here's another one..

Untitled 1
Another page to fill
from my awfully modern quill
wondering how to write about this attraction
That has blown my mind out of proportion
No, i don't want to write I love yous anymore
I've already read too much of it, it's becoming a bore
Not to mention meaningless and shallow
once eternal words, now truth's mere shadow
I don't want to outline things
to justify these feelings
His strengths and weaknesses, i don't want to share
I'd rather keep it here in my heart's private care
I'd gladly tell him that the shirt he's wearing isn't his color
and to follow the damned huge PUSH sign on the door
I would rather seem like a nosy know-it-all
Than have him discover that...

I'm not immune to his charms after all!


A Heart’s Goodbye
O death, welcome me in your bliss
Stop time, numb me if you please
So that in my mind his smile won’t surface
So my battered memory may find solace
See, I once loved an Adonis so fine
Everyday, I sank to my knees and thanked God that he was mine
He told me he loved me, Oh what farce!
No, there was no love from him, just aching scars
As I cried, his sweet voice is still haunting me
Even when I close my eyes, it’s his beautiful face I see
Now you understand my heart’s pain, why I must bid you hello
Embrace me now, protect me from the hurt, and please don’t let it follow

~I made this little treatise for my classmate’s art proposal. Nothing special… but please don’t copy it. Thanks..-

-I loved this one. A person in one of the forums I participate in posted this. I think it’s nice. Please don’t copy it. Thanks much!

FEMALE PRAYER

Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man, who's not a creep,
One who's handsome, smart and strong,
One who loves to listen long,
One who thinks before he speaks,
One who'll call, not wait for weeks

I pray he's gainfully employed,
When I spend his cash, won't be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
Massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh! Send me a man, who'll make love to my mind,
Knows what to answer to "How big is my behind?"
I pray that this man will love me no end,
And never attempt to hit on my friend.
And as I pray beside my bed,
I look at the clown you sent me instead.
Amen.

MALE PRAYER

I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with huge boobs who owns a liquor store.Amen.

~~~ funny isn't it?

that's it.. just transferring some stuff from my journal

1 comment:

death screams happiness said...

Ang cute ng mga ito.... kinda comic though.... I like the males prayer.... keep it up girl.